Used for temporary internal drainage from the Uretropelvic junction to the bladder.
Closed distal tip for back loaded placement. This device is supplied sterile in a peel-open
pouch. Intended for one-time use.
• Highly radiopaque for better visualization and has an extremely low encrustation
• Soft polyurethane material ensures patient comfort.
• Wide lumen ensures a superior drainage.
• Stents are tapered at both ends, that helps in easy penetration to the exact location.
• Can be kept indwelling for 120 days. However periodic evaluation is strongly
• Carbothane Long Life Stents are also available in white and blue colour.